Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Things that need inventing ... a note for Apple

We live in a world of innovation, but here are some things that seem to have missed the innovation train and I think, need inventing. I offer these ideas for FREE! If you pick one up and make a motza, send me a cheque?
  1. Whenever I wear a set of Apple headphone - even the new 'stay in your ear' type, the in-line microphone and volume control always catches on my shirt collar (and pulls the buds out of my ear) when I turn my head.
    Although the new type does have a more rounded end, someone needs to invent a non-catching version. Maybe with a more tapered in-line moulding?
  2. I use my iPad to watch ABC iView - great app, but I invariably have to hold my hand or a piece of card behind the iPad to deflect the sound to the front. Laying the iPad on a table does this automatically, but when you're holding the iPad in your lap or on a cushion on your tummy when you're lying down (try it) - you can't hear the audio.
    We need an iPad case with a pull-out slide that retracts when not needed.
    Hey - I'd buy one.
First world problems I know, but they need a solution.

No comments: