Sunday, January 25, 2009

Slowly, slowly - my iPhone and I are becoming friends ..

After 5 days or so now with my iPhone, its only fair to report that I am finally getting used to it and have found some nifty apps to help me. I am closer to solving the To Do list problem with the ToDo app and its associated appigo.com desktop software. You need to plug the phone in, but it does work and pulled all my Tasks from Entourage and all of my iCal calendar tasks.
Looks very neat with lots of options.
Downloaded EmailContact app which enables you to e-mail contact info to anyone from your own contact lists. Works a treat.
Also I have now forwarded my Bigpond mail account to my MobileMe account, set up folders in MobileMe to sort it all out and the whole thing is replicated on the iPhone. Pretty neat.
So ... its getting easier to use and its finally allowing me to work the way I want to.

No comments: